Saturday 19 September 2015

WOW...

Gosh what an exciting day! Of all my herbs it seems my basil is the fastest grower... Mwhaha! Seriously Lordy Lord what a day! When I clicked on my iPad my blog page seemed to be over reacting regarding viewing figures. I thought how odd? Then I opened the Mail online to see if I could find the story about Me and Mr P. I didn't have to look far!

Of all the comments, we are embracing the kind and encouraging ones and saying 'pooh to you' to the negative ones (which are hugely outweighed by the positives).  We are both quite overwhelmed by the response to our romance, and I am personally pleased with how much closer it has made us :) For the record Mr P is romantic and always puts my heated seat on in the car before his.

I really do need to thank all the guys responsible for our story, you know who you are! And apologise to anyone I have not managed to message today. And thank my family and Mr P's for dealing with our crazy whirlwind romance! And while I'm on the subject of thankyous, I just love the steak pies Mr P gets from Bews the local Butcher. Oh dear this reads like an Oscar acceptance speech haha!

Well next stage is we have been invited to appear on TV this week, yikes! I am seriously lacking in a change of wardrobe and haven't had my hair done since February (miss you Dave). But hey ho what you see is what you get with me. So I'm off to batten down the hatches and head to bed.  Sweet dreams everyone, coz they do come true you know...


My amazing herb garden


Photo below Copyright Peter Jolly 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nicci yes the comments were FAR more positive, the rest just jealous cretins you dont need to give a 2nd thought to.
    I met my OH online, met up 3 days later, I made him turkey drummers haha! That was nearly 10 years ago and we've been together ever since (my cooking didnt get much better either) I think a few on our respective sides may have had reservations as we lived together almost from the start but we're still going.

    Keep up with the blog, im sure youve picked up a lot more followers now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turkey drummers are yummy! Thank you Vixykins :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Nicci yes the comments were FAR more positive, the rest just jealous cretins you dont need to give a 2nd thought to.
    I met my OH online, met up 3 days later, I made him turkey drummers haha! That was nearly 10 years ago and we've been together ever since (my cooking didnt get much better either) I think a few on our respective sides may have had reservations as we lived together almost from the start but we're still going.

    Keep up with the blog, im sure youve picked up a lot more followers now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is inspiring, congratulations. Hope Mr. P is your Mr. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete