Thursday 10 September 2015

Alone with My Mystery Man...

Tried what they call 'the famous Aga fat-free fried egg' today. How easy was that! Just popped a magic circle of  Aga Bake O Glide on the hot plate, cracked the egg and closed the lid. Job done. Perfect fried egg, sadly no bacon or sausage to accompany it just half a tin of baked beans.

Got a good photo of the sunrise through the trees in the garden this morning.  I did at one point think someone had lit a very early bonfire! I am going to try and catch it on the hill over the Loch, just means getting dressed very early and climbing the hill, but could be worth it.

Today is the first day Mr P and I have been alone in the Big house for about a month. We have no guests visiting for about a week.  Gives us a chance to get to know each other properly or we could possibly end up murdering each other! I will keep you updated, unless I am the murdered one!

Tomorrow a photographer is coming to take photos for the Sunday Post this Sunday. They are doing a follow up story of MiloandMe and finding Mr P.  The story will run mainly on me as Mr P is not keen  to be splashed across the tabloids. And I respect his feelings on this.  So they will probably photograph me and Milo minus my Mystery Man.  I suggested he could hide in the background wearing a large hat, something like a Jack Vettriano picture...



No comments:

Post a Comment