Monday 21 September 2015

MiloandMe and Mr P on TV...

Oh my word! Another crazy day at the Big house.  ITV This Morning, with Philip and Holly have invited Mr P and Me to be interviewed on Wednesday!! Sadly Milo has to stay at the Big house :( Mr P has never watched this programme I however am a massive fan. I do hope Gino is on :) (must remember to pack my pinny) This is all rather surreal for us both but we have decided to just try and be ourselves and go with the flow. We are both excited and nervous, well actually I am a screaming psychopath inside but am playing it down for Mr P! I am absolutely sure everybody will love Mr P and I will most likely get the usual unpleasant comments. But hey ho I am made of strong stuff.

On another note I think my job interview went quite well this afternoon.  Although I did notice a very large TV screen behind me whilst I was being interviewed.  Possibly Wednesday morning may change my chances of said job interview!

Norris, I mean Mr G, has been a perfect guest, mucking in and feeding me lots of positive thoughts of late.  He is a trooper. Our very kindly neighbours are happy to doggy sit Milo whilst we are away. So I am rather looking forward to the next few days.  I mean how often do you get asked to appear on national TV?! And for a good reason! We have received so many lovely messages of support and congratulations I am struggling to keep up with my replies.  I feel Milo and Me and Mr P are in a good place just now, I  hope it continues...

Love these guys :)


4 comments:

  1. My My Nicci you appear to be on a roller coaster ride Its so rare that theres anything lovely to report nowadays so just go with the flow and enjoy it wont last forever
    Take Care and lots of good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it hunni and couldn't be more pleased for you. Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete