Friday 25 September 2015

I Love...

I love that Mr P looks like the hunny monster first thing in the morning.  I love in the morning when Milo dives on my bed and throws his back on top of me and headbuts me.  I love that my mum cried when she saw me on the television. I love that my son saw me on television and has not 'yet' disowned me. I love that my sister listens to all that I have to say and always sounds interested. I love that my best friend can not hear from me for ages but pick up on our last conversation. I am so lucky in love that Kylie Minogue would be jealous!

I had a voicemail from BBC Radio Merseyside asking about a catchup with me.  I called them back just as Milo decided to chase Mr P who was driving the lawn mower.  So I'm chasing Milo, he's barking and biting Mr P's ankles and I'm screaming at him to stop, all with the phone in my hand. Little did I know my call back call was an actual radio interview! Luckily it was pre recorded and they were able to edit the beginning! Sometimes my life is like a Carry On Movie.

I am extremely excited today as my best friend, of 25 years, is coming to stay at the Big house for the weekend.  We have known each other since our sons were at nursery together and distance has never dampened our friendship.  I did warn Mr P that once best friend and I are together with a bottle of wine (or two!) he won't get a look in.  I'm sure he is secretly glad of this.

I've spent most of today trying to reply to all our wonderful messages and sincerely do apologise if I have missed anyone out. Nearly forgot, big news, my herbs are still growing! Although chives are lagging behind...

Me and bestie last time we had a bottle or two...



No comments:

Post a Comment