Wednesday 16 September 2015

My new Beast friends...

I went into the butlers pantry this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find a beast of a food mixer.  After nearly breaking my arms beating my pancake mix yesterday I now have a new best friend to do it for me.  So I made some shortbread this morning and didn't even get my hands dirty.  Took the warm biscuits to show Mr P in the garden and he pretty much ate them all, managed to hold back a few for a photo. Also after doing various amounts of ironing of late Mr P informs me he has another iron that he has never used.  Yet another beast to become my new best friend.  It glides through clothes like butter.  Today I also took all the covers off the sofas and put them in the wash, and found rather a lot of loose change under the seat cushions. I'm sure the saying goes 'finders keepers'.

  Oh My! I feel I'm becoming a Stepford Wife! I need to do something to spice up my life that doesn't involve housework or baking... Or maybe I could do a spin on Iggy Aggy/Nigella Lawson and do it all in my underwear...





No comments:

Post a Comment