Monday 7 September 2015

Soon we will be fat...

Mr P was offered the opportunity of quarter of a cow from our farmer neighbour. He seemed to be deliberating this until I pointed out that he has four freezers one holding a mouldy punnet of strawberries and another a block of salted butter! Looking forward to our supply of very local Aberdeen Angus :)

Today I have scraped all the green slime away from the front gate.  Only as I am fed up stepping in it and nearly breaking my neck every time I step out of the car to open the gate. Mr P dismissed my idea of electric gates. At some point this week I am going to become an Aga supreme cook! I have a few recipe books and an Aga tip book.  I am quite excited about the drop scones, the pancakes, the seven minute quick cake and tip number 9 about reviving stale bread. Yes I can see it now, Mr P and I will soon be the fattest people in the village...

The future Me and Mr P...

No comments:

Post a Comment