Thursday 24 September 2015

Alice in Wonderland...

'This Morning' (see what I did there?! Haha) whilst walking Milo I found the biggest rabbit hole I've ever seen. I reckon if I changed my name to Alice I could climb in it! Back in the real world... I actually do feel like Alice in Wonderland.  The last few days have been a whirlwind to say the least.

Mr P and I woke up really early on Wednesday and were so nervous we couldn't even stomach the fantastic cooked breakfast at our hotel (which bizarrely included peas!). We were collected by our driver and taken to the ITV studio where we were met by a lovely doorman by name.  We were then taken straight to The Green Room (which does actually have a subtle green colour) and provided with lots of refreshments.  Then we were taken to 'makeup' much to the bemusement of Mr P! I felt like a celebrity sitting in the makeup chair and all the girls were so lovely.  One of them asked for my list of unsuccessful men!

Mr P was slightly disappointed Sue Ellen was not in the studio but was compensated by getting to meet Holly.  I was chuffed chatting to Rylan, he is so sweet. And Harry and Dave of Rich Landscapes were adorable young men as was their 3 year old black lab. Was funny seeing The Osmond brothers too! But I must admit Phillip was my favourite :)

The actual interview went so quickly and apparently we were caught on camera kissing! I haven't seen that bit. I must say everyone at ITV was just so nice to us both, I can't thank them enough.  Even when our driver took us out the building people at the gate shouted that's Nicci! And even at the airport two lovely ladies approached us and said they'd watched us on telly. We have received so so many messages and even Milo has messages. I could write about this forever but I am still on cloud nine!

I was so excited to see Milo when we got back that I shut the front door and locked Mr P out of the Big house, found him some time later tapping on the kitchen window....







5 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, I have been following your blog for just over a week now and I'm thoroughly enjoying your daily updates. I think you are inspirational and incredibly brave.

    I missed This Morning yesterday but have just watched your interview on catch up. You both looked so happy together. I wish you both all the very best for the future. Please ignore the critics, jealously is ugly.

    Looking forward to tomorrow's installment, and the next and the next ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deborah thank you so much! There are so many lovely people I can't stop smiling :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog is hilarious. I have even back tracked and read from the beginning. It never fails to put a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Polly thank you so much, I love writing it :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete