Monday 14 September 2015

Feeling unwell can be good...

Feeling a bit under the weather today. Don't know what's wrong with me but seemed to have slept most of the day, and had some very strange dreams. One involved shortbread, so guess what I am baking in the Aga tomorrow.

I am quite pleased with my little herb garden.  My son bought them for me to grow whilst I was travelling but I never got round to it.  But they have just begun to shoot on the kitchen window sill at the Big house.  Obviously very exciting and I will photo daily updates (joking!).

The gentleman who took the photos for The Sunday Post, Robert, kindly emailed me some of the shots today.  I think Milo is looking like he is just waiting for me to throw that bloomin stick! Mr P liked them all.

I quite liked being unwell today... Mr P wouldn't let me lift a finger all day and cooked me a lovely roast chicken supper and is now doing the washing up, I do believe I may not be better tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment