Tuesday 22 September 2015

Who shot JR...?

What a rather long day of travelling. Nearly three hours to drive to airport, then a delay of departure. Then on arrival at London Gatwick ( old haunt of mine during my AirUk days) met by driver who took us to our hotel in SE1, a journey of a further two hours.  Funny thing happened at security on departure, I retrieved my suitcase from security and strolled over to seating area to redress after removing most of my clothing. Little did I know that I hadn't zipped up my suitcase and had trailed half my contents across the floor.  Mr P was behind me and was asked by a random stranger if 'little black bra' on floor was his...! Haha.

Our hotel is lovely and we have just eaten a rather delicious suckling pig. We were presented with complimentary fizz on arrival and given complimentary horderves with our meal. How lovely.  After dinner Mr P had to phone lots of people so I decided to wander out and find a sweet shop for midnight snacks. I did think at one point think - gosh dark, late, and wandering around London City female alone.  Then I remembered what I had been doing for the last few months...!

A car is picking us up tomorrow morning to take us to the studio at 8.45 am.  Mr P is especially excited now as Linda Gray aka Sue Ellen Dallas is on the show too.  He has mentioned this to me on numerous occasions this evening! I just mentioned once there is also a sex therapist on the show...

I think art work looks a little like my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment