Thursday 14 April 2016

Will anyone save me from this madness...

Gosh what a crazy 48 hours it's been. I'm attempting to write this on my phone with intermittent wifi so apologise for any mishaps.
Milo and me left the Wirral on Tuesday and spent the night on the prom in Liverpool. Milo for some reason slept on the drivers seat all night. We left for our ferry at about 7am and were searched by the policeman who said "ar ay your dogs boss!" Then waved us on. We were then instructed to reverse onto the ship. I honestly thought he was winding me up! Many manoeuvres later I was neatly parked up. I did dash cam video it all but forgot to press record duh. The man parked beside me 'kindly' offered to book us a cabin for some kind of passionate crossing. I spent the whole crossing trying to avoid him! Milo, bless him, was a little star, staying in the Beast. A lovely crew member took me to visit him, and I snook him some of my complimentary cooked breakfast.

Arriving in Dublin I did what I do best. I got lost. I ended up paying a small fortune on lots of tolls. I eventually found a campsite which was apparently the closest to Dublin Port, hmm. Milo seems happy as we parked practically on a beach in Rush. We heading down East coast tomorrow.

I've just been interviewed on RTE radio by Ray Darcy. He is lovely as are his crew. He thinks I'm a little bit brave and a little bit mad. Yep I kind of agree with him. But anyway maybe someone listening will find me and save me from this madness I've created...




8 comments:

  1. Give my regards to Molly Malone when you get to Dublin
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rode around Ireland many years ago. Remember thinking Waterford was a nice place. But then again there were so many, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, hopefully get to see it all :)

      Delete
  3. Heard you on radio. Think your outlook on life was a breath of fresh air

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your trip is going well. With weather like today you should be in Doolin. You could fall in love there but it would be with the place��

    ReplyDelete