Monday 18 April 2016

Milo stole the show...

Gosh today was a long day. I headed to a park and ride place near Cork and I was then collected by a taxi and taken to the RTE studios. Milo was initially rather intrigued as to where and what we were up to. After over three hours in the 'green room' he was pretty fed up when we got on the couch.

I haven't been able to view it yet but my sister said Milo was quite cute! Once again everyone was so lovely to me. When we initially arrived Milo somehow managed to sneak behind the reception desk and steal a piece of wrapped up birthday cake! Then he found the biscuit barrel in the green room and ate most of them. All in all it was a long and lovely day. It was a little too late to head to our planned destination but we have been kindly allowed to park up at The Cork International Hotel for the night. Wonder if I'll be able to sneak in for breakfast in the morning?!

Anyway I'm off to get some shut eye now and look forward to our journey ahead. Maybe Maura and Daithi from the Today Show will receive an abundance of offers from eligible gentlemen wanting to whisk me away into the sunset...




Daithi and me...


Maura and me...



Miloandme...

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos Nicci, you both look great. Good luck on your travels. Love from Pat & Jake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nicci, hope you and Milo get lots of warm affectionate Irish hospitality now. Enjoy your latest adventure, love to hook up when my series of ops is over, hear some of your stories. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter, everyone very friendly here :) hope you feeling better soon x

      Delete