Wednesday 6 April 2016

Locked up in a Thai prison...

I can't believe that this time next week I will be crossing the Irish Sea with Milo. It's been a long and quiet winter, we truly have hibernated. But now we are pretty much ready to go. We've got passports, tickets, euros, maps, we've got tick lists stuck all over the van, mostly all ticked. I've even received my birthday pressie for my 50th in May from my bestie (not to be opened until then) (obviously I've shaken and squished it and am still none the wiser). I love the fact that she believes in me, in that I will still be travelling then and not locked up in some Thai prison!

My mum has booked a girly spa day for me this weekend with my sister and my sons girlfriend. Probably be a while before I feel luxury again so I am really looking forward to it. I've also bought myself a selfie stick, I did want a GoPro but couldn't afford one so settling for a GoProng! At least I might get some photos of both of us without having to balance camera on a rock, setting timer and hoping I can jump into photo. I've never been a fan of selfie sticks, I always thought people looked a bit silly using them. But I tend to look quite silly on a daily basis when I am travelling so may as well join in.  I will practice when it arrives tomorrow. I especially wanted it to try and video The Magic Road in County Waterford, where you can apparently roll 'up' hill when you take your handbrake off! Could be interesting in the Beast.

Oh well seven more sleeps. And I don't know who will miss my sister Pip more, me or Milo...

They sure will miss each other...


I'm going to miss these two so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment