Thursday 21 April 2016

If in doubt kick it...

Hardly slept at all last night. I swear the campsite dogs were sleeping under my van and seemed to bark about every ten minutes! Also for some reason I'm aching all over, just hope I'm not coming down with something, cannot afford to be ill.

This morning I decided to make use of the laundry facilities. I placed all my washing in tub and poured over the liquid as instructed. Placed my euros in machine and went back to van to wait. When I returned the cycle had finished but my clothes were just half wet and covered in soap! I tried to contact site owner but no one around. I telephoned and left a message explaining my predicament. Sadly the reply came from Portugal! Lady on holiday there! Said her dad should be around somewhere. We tried the house but nobody home, meanwhile Milo snuck under the garage door and preceded to eat all the dog food left out for their two dogs! I had to crawl under the garage door and yank him away. Eventually man returned and gave us some more euros to try again. Still no response so I kicked the machine and hey presto it worked!

Eventually we headed of towards Rosscarberry for a stay at a Safe Nights Ireland address. Not before stopping at a stunning beach called Inchydoney. Milo loved it and of course got soaking wet and covered in sand once again.

Still not stumbled upon a knight in shining armour, but a bus driver did point at me today and shot me a friendly wave in passing! I reckon I'm going to find him where I least expect him...



Inchydoney beach... 



2 comments:

  1. Did you get to see the magic road in Waterford? You have missed somee great areas. Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will have to go round again and again Mark :)

      Delete