Saturday 16 April 2016

A date with television...

My word I'm struggling with technology. I could not get the free wifi at campsite in Rush and ended up paying for it. And also my O2 connected and I ended up paying for that too. Not to mention the phone calls grrh. Now I've had to buy a pay as you go sim just stay in touch with the world. Also spent most of last night trying to pay my motorway toll fee on line, which is a bit annoying as I opened an eflow account before I arrived but the windscreen tag didn't arrive in time. Anyway enough moaning (for now!).

We left the North Beach campsite in Rush yesterday and headed down the East coast. Not before having a shower on site. I placed my two euro coin in slot, not realising it turned on shower immediately. Hence me ripping all my clothes off quick speed and jumping in before it ended. Subsequently all wet clothes on shower floor, but all in all a lovely powerful shower.  Milo loved the beach, I think we walked it about five times.

Last night we stayed at Wolohans Silver Strand site in Dunbar Upper. The 'upper' was right. We pitched on a cliff top with a rather steep incline. Really thought we may wake up this morning on the beach! Sadly it was no dogs allowed on the beach so we are off to find a dog friendly beach. The lovely John, site owner, has given us some good directions.

I've been receiving some lovely messages from the people of Ireland, it is quite true how friendly everyone is here. Milo is getting told on a daily basis how handsome he is :)
We are heading toward Cork over the next few days because we have been invited to appear on television! We are going to be on The Today Show on Monday, how exciting. And scary. Think I'm going to struggle as what to wear, not much choice in my tiny wardrobe. Although I do still have my LBD ready for, hopefully, a potential date...

Rush...



Dunbur Upper...




Wolohans Silver Strand...


My tiny wardrobe...

8 comments:

  1. while you are in Cork, look for this place, The Old Thatch, Killeagh, County Cork. Great lunch there about 35 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 35 years ago... You must have been just a child ;)
      Hope you and Luck are both well xx

      Delete
  2. Wow already in the media eye again ,Well you are promoting Ireland
    Just have lots of fun and enjoy every experience xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful place to promote Maggie, wish you were here :)

      Delete
  3. I am sure you will look fantastic in your LBN Nicci.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the TV thing goes well Nicci, very friendly and pretty area down the N25 through to Cork, I know those old pubs on that stretch look rough but many liven up evenings and weekends. xx

    ReplyDelete