Monday 18 April 2016

Good friends...

Just a quick update this morning. I'm just getting ready for our tv interview with Maura and Daithi on the RTE Today Show. Am really rather nervous and excited. I do hope Milo behaves! No doubt he will want to sit on my knee.

I've had the most wonderful night, spent with my new friends Patricia and Kieron, not forgetting pups Nemo and Renee. They live in a beautiful village called Ballycotton and Milo thoroughly enjoyed the beach there this morning. Last night we went to the village pub The Blackbird. A couple of beers, live music and great company. I'm still overwhelmed by the kindness of people, what a lovely part of the world this is, can't wait to see the rest of it...

Ballycotton...

I


2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon to you Nicci, A highly populated beach there at Ballycotton. Did you get to see where the old village was that is now under water ??

    R x

    ReplyDelete