Friday 14 August 2015

And they lived Happily Ever After...

I am going off radar for a wee while... I can't/won't say too much just now as I don't want to jinx myself, but you'll never guess what?!... I believe I've met someone special :)

He will be reading this (hi x) so I will write accordingly!  I met him a few weeks ago, he read my story and invited us to visit him.  So we did.  Then we left and continued travelling.  But two days ago I realised I missed him terribly so drove all the way back. And I don't know at this point if we will ever leave...! And I know he doesn't want us to.

So that's my story so far.  'Approaching 50 Jobless Boyfriend less and Homeless' was my story so two out of four ain't bad.

Less than two months ago I decided to live out my dreams.  I was so scared and aware it could all go horribly wrong.  Some people believed I was crazy (they are probably not far off the mark) but I believed in myself for the first time in my life and I'm so glad I didn't change my mind. I would say to anyone that has a dream, go for it.  Don't worry about 'what if's' don't worry about what other people think and don't talk yourself out of it.

Maybe this is my Happy Ever After...

Be back very soon with update and any printable juicy gossip!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck heres three things to look out for

    1 Make sure hes not an Arsenal Supporter

    2 To quote from my latest novel of Grannies Old Sayings Which You Thought At The Time Were a load of Old rubbish But Later Realised The Wisdom Of......When checking out a new boyfriend, ask him to do something for you at a time that doesnt suit him and see how he reacts

    3 Another one of Grannies Old Sayings.... checkout the shoes he wears, this can often dtermine whether or not he is a Gentleman

    And Finally if he fails the test of Grannies Old Sayings, then come to Aberdeen and visit Dexterthenibbler@gmail.com He he

    ReplyDelete