Tuesday 25 August 2015

Back to The Big House Milo...

Well I'm back in The Big House and Milo won't leave the van.  He stands at the van door, drops the ball out the door, fetches it and then returns to the van...I think he had such a crazy weekend he is a bit confused bless him.  The Saturday night Live Aid celebration did get a bit messy, there was lots of food and alcohol and plenty of bad dancing.  I banged my head twice, once falling off the coffe table whilst dancing with Sue and the second trying to climb the ladder to my bed in the van.  I just managed to reach the top of the ladder in my drunken stuper and then just hung there in mid air until the ladder slowly fell backwards throwing me on top of my sister below and then landed I on the floor just missing Milo!

So I'm back in the big house and we have lovely visitors.  One gentleman being the most amazing chef another gentleman full of crazy fun stories and a young boy who can spend hours throwing the ball for Milo.  Mr P has taken all the guests up to the moors hawking and I am having a lazy afternoon, or I was until the BT engineer turned up.  Asking me all sorts of technical questions about how many wires etc go out of the main box.  I don't even know how many rooms there are let alone how many wires travel to them!

Anyway he's gone now so back to my lazy afternoon for which I just don't know what to do.  Might have a sneaky nap, we all stayed up late last night having an extremely informative conversation about Prostate Cancer, definitely a conversation worth having as far as I am concerned...



Me my bestie and Jen x 

No comments:

Post a Comment