Saturday 22 August 2015

Good friends and catch ups...

Saturday morning now and I got my Pip and her boyfriend as guests in my van, tight squeeze but good fun.  We went to visit our good friend Sonya from our airhostessing days last night in Elie.  Was lovely to reminisce about our flying days and the antics we used to get up to.  How we got away with stuff back then! We were waited on hand and foot by husband Olav and daughter Maria, was a perfect evening.

Today we are off to Perth to visit my bestie friend Sue for another catch up and no doubt lots of wine.  We are celebrating Live Aid which was actually 30 years ago! Yikes I feel old.  I was even living in Wembley then and could hear it all from my flat window. We are going to be hearing all those tunes today and mixed with the alcohol it could get messy!

It's so lovely having guests in my van, I even got to paint my toe nails while they entertained Milo. It does feel a little strange being back in the van since moving into The Big House, but was lovely driving around like a trucker again! I am returning to The Big House on Monday and have a busy week ahead with various guests and entertaining.



No comments:

Post a Comment