Wednesday 26 August 2015

A lot of cutlery...

Not sleeping very well at the moment, have moved into a room (maids quarters!) above the kitchen/Aga so like a little oven up there. Thought I would have a little siesta this afternoon to catch up and just as I was drifting off two bloomin big blue bottles decided to join me, so now I feel even more tired!

Popped to local Tesco this morning with passengers in my van, they were actually quite impressed with the beast and not at all afraid! I hadn't been to a supermarket for so long I didn't quite know what to buy so ended up with multi packs of steak Macoys crisps and chocolate chip cookies.

Washed some dishes this morning and wondered if I would ever need so much cutlery after surviving in the van with one knive fork and spoon.
Milo is still living in the van, it is soul destroying seeing him sitting in the passenger seat looking out the window no doubt waiting for me to jump in and start the engine.  I took him out for a little drive this afternoon and we pulled up by a loch and he fell asleep quite content.  I took advantage and phoned my bestie Sue for a catch up, which made me miss her even more. MiloandMe are both possibly feeling a little lost just now.  Hopefully given time we will know where we belong...


No comments:

Post a Comment