Wednesday 11 May 2016

Miloandme do more TV...

Oh boy mega trouble trying to get gas bottle. Tried four different locations, as mine is an 'English' bottle, before I could replace it. Ended up having to trade it in for one half its size so not a happy bunny. After trailing around most of Limerick looking for gas we drove a bit further and found a nice little spot to stop. I actually don't know where it is as I forgot to look on the map! But we were next to a lake homing two swans. Milo once again found fox pooh to roll in so it was a smelly evening.

Yesterday we headed for a campsite in Doonbeg. The Strandcamping run by the most lovely lady. It is possibly the cleanest site we've camped at with super facilities, I managed to launder nearly everything I own. There was just one other van there who unfortunately homed a cat. I say 'homed' as once Milo spotted him they haven't seen him since! I'm sure he'll return once we've left. I hope.

We went to Doonbeg to meet up with Ciara from Ireland AM TV3 to do a television interview. (Miloandme will have our own tv show soon lol) Ciara is just lovely, Milo did go pretty crazy when she got in the van. We met up and did some filming on the beach. I looked a right numpty as I had worn high heels, not clever when walking on sand. Then we did some filming in bars, potentially hoping I might see the perfect man across the bar.  No such luck! Slim pickings round here. The more questions I'm asked about 'the what, why and how' the more I realise what a difficult task I've set myself. Sitting at home waiting for the happy ever after was not occurring but travelling around in a motorhome, with a dog, looking for it, seems rather fruitless too. But I'm a hopeless romantic so will not give up on my dream and I'm having fun on the way...

Swan lake...



Doing laundry...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna.mcgivney@gmail.com
    You're getting near me Nicola
    Galway/Roscommon /Sligo
    I love dogs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna.mcgivney@gmail.com
    You're getting near me Nicola
    Galway/Roscommon /Sligo
    I love dogs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, sorry i accidentally removed my last comment(i'm still getting used to my laptop,i'm not very technical) i said that i think you & Milo would be perfect hosts for a travel programme doing what you do now & getting paid for it. Keep having fun. Love from Pat & Jake. xx

    ReplyDelete