Wednesday 4 January 2017

Reunited and it feels so good...

Yeay I got the Beast back! Such a good feeling. He's been tucked up in storage for the last six months and had a well earned rest. I did worry he wouldn't be pleased with me and play up a bit, but no, he drove like a dream and seems to be in good nick. I chatted to him on the journey and apologised for leaving him so long. Now parked up at my mums and receiving some well deserved tlc.

Milo seemed happy to see the Beast and bounced from couch to couch. He has spent all day watching me out the window no doubt worrying I will drive off without him. As if ! My mum saved all those little bags of beads you get inside packaging when you buy new products. And I think having them scattered all over the van kept it fresh. My mums been a star, putting up with me and Milo, and she's just recently had a hip replacement, which is difficult for her as Milo follows her all round the house. That's mainly due to the fact that although she discourages me from feeding him extras she secretly gives him all sorts of titbits. Sirloin steak yesterday.

My son very kindly came over to walk Milo today. And also, very kindly, brought two shirts that he needed ironing. I laughed out loud, and then yes, I did iron them. Made me feel like a proper mum again, for a moment...

Hugging the Beast...




Love my little family...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such happy photos Nicci, they're lovely & so glad you & The Beast are together again & you decided to keep him. Love from Pat & Jake. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat, am so happy to be back with The Beast xx

      Delete