Friday 6 January 2017

Travelling with a dog a cat and a ferret...

Preparations for France are well under way now. Our tunnel ticket is booked, although I don't know how Milo will feel about travelling with a ferret and a cat! We cross the Channel on Friday the 13th, which is a lucky date for me. I've got my motor travel kit, including hivis vests for Milo and me. The Beast has had a thorough spring clean and is looking rather damm good inside. So we're pretty much ready to go! Eek!

I really don't know what France will offer me. I do often wonder what I'm doing with my life. I do question my sanity on a regular basis! But I do believe life is full of opportunities if we are willing to explore them. And explore them I will. I think to feel a little fear every day is to feel alive. So off we go MiloandMe on our next adventure. I've read up a little on the French men and they are considered 'the holy grail of international lovers' 'sex is something of a national sport for French men' oooh lala!

Even if I don't find the man of my dreams in France I'm sure I'll make some lovely new friends.  Already my lovely new friends in France have opened up their home to MiloandMe and offered us a safe haven where I can at last concentrate on my writing. I think at this rate I will have a triology of books...

Just Milo, honest...




Oooh lala...

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for your nicely written post, its informative and your writing style encouraged me to read it till end. Thanks!
    dubai ticket price from karachi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessy, that's really kind of you to say so :)

      Delete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article community for travelers and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete