Wednesday 3 February 2016

Round two...

Well it's been far too long since I've written my blog but to be honest I've not had much to write about of late. Christmas and new year passed rather uneventfully and this dreadful weather has restricted any adventures for Milo and me.

Since I parked up the Beast in my mums back garden I've been working in a lovely local restaurant, mainly on the bar and waiting on. Physically it's really quite a demanding job, my first few days I struggled to stand up straight at the end of every shift. I'm slightly more upright now. It's long hours and low pay but it's a job and I need to save as much money as I can to start my next adventure...

And my next adventure, round two, is to be the whole coast of Ireland :) My plan is to head off early spring and take the ferry from Liverpool to Dublin heading South and then explore the West Coast. Pictures I've seen so far look absolutely stunning. Everyone I've spoken to said I will love it and Irish people are known for their wonderful personalities. And I do love the Irish accent, plus those piercing blue Irish eyes!

So my initial plan to tour Italy proved to be a little ambitious in the Beast. But not to be ruled out in the future if I don't meet the man of my dreams in Ireland! Although Scotland was the best experience of my life and I met some wonderful people, one in particular, I didn't achieve what I set out for. My happy ever after. Call me a dreamer but I do believe I can achieve this and also have some fun on the way...

Keeping the Beast warm



Miloandme


Keeping Milo warm

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, it's great to hear from you & as usual i love the recent photos, especially the last one of Milo in a t shirt, he's so cute.You'll be in need of a rest by the time you set off on your travels again, i do hope you find the right man for you, he must be out there somewhere. Love from Pat & Jake the dog. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat & Jake, my mum leant him that tshirt!
      I'm certainly going to have some fun searching for him :) xx

      Delete
  2. You will love Ireland. Believe me, you are going to have the best fun of all your travels. Spend some time in Dublin.....I predict you will hook up with the right man there. Stop off in Dingle in Kerry. Check out the pubs and especially the one on Fridays nights that has a country and blues session. There you will meet my American friend Janet Fitzgerald. Married to a local sheep farmer. She plays and sings Friday nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Des, I will look out for your friend. I'm so looking forward to this adventure :) X

      Delete