Friday 19 February 2016

Picking up drunks, not...

I think I'm going to have to get myself a language translation app before I travel to Ireland. Just watched a funny video on @IrelandB4UDie and even the local people can't understand each other! I've got no hope.

I've been looking into my ferry trip and it seems P & O Ferries run lots of crossings from Liverpool to Dublin. The thought of manoeuvring the Beast and Milo on a ferry fills me with dread, I just hope the waters are calm that day. Luckily Milo swims like an otter so if it's dog overboard he'll probably get there before me!

I tried some more photos on my time delay thingy today, not very successful this time! Got a lovely close up of Milo tho :)

Funny moment recently, a young gentleman came to the bar at my work and said he thought he knew me. I deduced that he was a friend of my sons and exclaimed "yes, I've picked you up drunk from many a pub"... His parents looked at me alarmingly whilst I tried to explain that I was 'the mum taxi'...

My Milo..


Me...



Me...


Me!..

2 comments:

  1. Ferry's are easy Nicci but keep Milo in the van as the motion scares them I took my cat with me to northern Bc from Vancouver Island on the ferry he was ok but didnt like the rocking of the boat so put him in his basket in the car and he was ok .easy to drive on and drive of and its not too long a crossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our van rocks all day long so Milo should be fine staying inside :) xx

    ReplyDelete