Saturday 6 February 2016

It's a beautiful world...

Milo isn't allowed in Pips house as she has two cats who are rather afraid of him. He does tend to bark rather loudly at any cat he comes across but would never harm one as he is a bit of a scaredy cat. But that doesn't stop him always trying to follow me into Pips house - see photo below!

On our most recent walk we met Stanley, three months old, and looking very similar to Milo :) We don't often meet other Fox Red Labs so it was a nice to meet one locally, obviously not quite as handsome as Milo! I though Milo would be all over him saying 'wow we look so similar' but no he was more interested in the biscuits Stanley's owner had in his pocket.

It appears the press are running updates from my blog just now so if anyone in Ireland is reading just to let you know : I love salt & vinegar crisps, coffee all day long, crime thrillers, walking, dancing when drunk and curling up on the couch with Milo. Any likeminded, eligible bachelors please get in touch ;) !

I've been lucky enough to do some radio interviews recently including BBC5 live, Radio Scotland and tonight I am on the Derek Mooney show on RTE Radio 1. It's been lovely chatting about our up and coming adventures. I wish everyone got the chance to do what I am doing. With all the heart ache out there it's still a beautiful world we live in...






No comments:

Post a Comment