Thursday 25 February 2016

Must wear sexy underwear...

My belief in the fact that every early morning dog walker, including me, is wearing their pyjamas under their coats was shattered this morning. I was in the woods earlier than normal today and saw a gentleman in the distance. As he got closer I realised he was wearing a smart shirt and tie under his rather nice barber jacket. And as he got closer still I realised how rather handsome he was! Then he stopped and made some polite small talk with me. But as I was dressed like some kind of abonimal snow man, hadn't even brushed my hair, and was aware of the fact I had some pretty unflattering flanelette pyjamas on under my other seven layers I quickly scuttled away. My moment had passed. I have never seen him before and probably never will again. He was probably making a one off dog walk before his early board of directors meeting of his own, very successful dynamic company. Or possibly, consoling myself, he was walking the dog for his ill wife!

Anyway I went out today and bought myself a full length mirror. I'm hoping that if I see myself before I leave the van I might make the effort to smarten myself up a bit. Also today my very lovely sister Pip bought me a pair of new wellies. Not just any old wellies, they are printed with lots of colourful camper vans, quite possibly custom made for me. I love them. So much so I even got Milo to try them on! He didn't seem too amused. Oh we do have a laugh Milo and me, well I do...





6 comments:

  1. I love your new wellies Nicci although they look a bit too big for Milo. I wonder if you'll bump into this mornings mystery man again, more importantly is he single? you'll probably meet "the one" when you least expect it, in the meantime keep having fun. Love from Pat & Jake. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Pat X I just hope if I do bump into him again I look a bit more presentable! Maybe wearing my new wellies :)

      Delete
  2. i looooove those boots! GL with the adventures! Cheers from Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Shannon X wow all the way from Pennsylvania! :)

      Delete
  3. There is a Pennsylvania near Bath UK too, ifits not the same one. Nice wellies and they go very well with the Jim jams. However its what's in them that counts and I don't mean Milo. Rember the 4 Agreements and go for it but be safe.R x

    ReplyDelete