Monday 22 February 2016

A peek inside the Beast...

I thought it would be good (or maybe not!) for people to see me on a typical day in the Beast. How I live with everything at arms reach. So I've taken some photos on an average day. Me having coffee in 'the kitchen' chilling with Milo in the 'conservatory' brushing my teeth in 'the bathroom' having dinner in the 'dining room' watching TV in the lounge and going 'upstairs' to bed!

Most days I manage quite well. Milo has learnt where not to be if he doesn't want to get stood on. I did fall over him quite frequently in the early days. We've both learnt which way to 'lean' if the van is tilting. We've both chosen our favourite spots to chill out, problem being they're usually the same so it's often a race to see who lands there first. Milo has also come to terms with the fact that when I go into the bathroom I haven't actually left the van.

We do have a cozy existence, but we have all that we need, and appreciate all that we have. I'm not really very materialistic so that helps. Although there are some things I wish I had. First and foremost would be a bath, God I love a bath! Also a little more headroom in my bedroom, it's a little like a cross between a cot and coffin, certainly not for sharing :(

I'm struggling to think of what else I wish I had in the van so that's a good sign. Anyway apologies for the poor quality of the pics but I'm not so good with the time delay button. Aha! My own personal photographer would be a good addition...


Kitchen...


Conservatory...


Bathroom...




Dining room...



Conservatory...



Lounge...



Bedroom...

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely home, Nicci. Thank you for sharing, I feel as you invited me in for a cup of tea, which I truly enjoyed ;)
    xx
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Mary, you're welcome to pop in for a cup of tea anytime 😊

      Delete