Thursday 11 February 2016

My Samuri warrior impersonation...

At the end of every walk with Milo I put his slobber covered tennis ball in a black pooh bag to take home. Then we stop at the bin to dispose of his pooh filled pooh bag. Today I disposed of his tennis ball and brought home a lovely bag of pooh! Duh!

Some people are saying to me why can't  I settle down, get a nice little job and somewhere to live and  forget this travelling malarkey! Oh it's so dangerous Nicci,  you will have nothing to come back to, you'll have to stop eventually, why can't you find yourself a nice boyfriend, think of your future etc etc...
Well I've never really been career minded so a job is just an income to me. A home is just wherever I happen to be living at any given time. And if I don't travel how will I see and experience different places. So travel I will until I can't :)

This morning on the beach I managed to position my iPhone on a rock and use the time delay button to catch a photo of miloandme. Well sort of. I had Milo in focus, hit the take button and ran towards him. But I had left his ball by the camera so he just jumped up and ran to get it, hence the daft photos! I managed to get a fairly decent one by taking the ball with me but it appears I seem to look like some kind of Samuri warrior...









No comments:

Post a Comment