Tuesday 27 June 2017

Hunting for men...

Man hunting is a difficult and exciting activity. I do believe they are becoming extinct. Men that is. The 'potential' type. I think I should contact David Attenborough and inform him of this fact, he may even know of an undiscovered tribe of 'potential' men I could seek out.

Whilst shopping in my local Tesco recently I had an opportunity to become hunter. I was casually waiting at the pharmacy counter when out the corner of my eye I spotted a 'potential'. We made eye contact, the prolonged type. He was beautiful. Tall, dark and handsome. He had one of those ageless faces, he could have been anywhere between 25 and 45. And then he disappeared down the pet food aisle. I quickly collected my goods and headed off in pursuit of my prey. I soon spotted him at the end of aisle five heading toward aisle six, so I made a quick u-turn to head him off. Unfortunately he missed out aisle six and I momentarily lost him. I made a calculated decision to break ahead of him and corner him in the alcohol aisle. My plan worked. There he was, unwittingly in my sight path, grazing the red wine display.

At this point my crazy plan of approach popped into my head. This entailed me, casually approaching said victim with an opening line of "excuse me, may I ask if you are a model?" In my most warm and professional voice, followed by "I am a talent scout for a top model agency and wonder if I may take your photograph for our books and enquire of your age?". Obviously if my prey was far too young to capture I would immediately set him free. But if he was of the mature type I would vigorously pursue his capture.

Unfortunately I lost my bottle (in the bottle aisle haha) and only managed to take a sneaky photo of him in which I only caught the back of him, chopped off his head and blighted it with a little old lady!  My hunt continues...

I'm trying...


My potential prey... 


Currently my only bed partner... 

No comments:

Post a Comment