Thursday 23 June 2016

Playing with robots...

Seems like I'm really beginning to fit in here. They've even named a cafe after me and serve me with a named cup. Not to mention it's only 90 cents. Also my Google is now reading in Portugese, so I will be fluent in no time. There is actually a little seven year old Portugese girl staying with us just now and I am so embarrassed that she can talk to me in English. I've persuaded her to teach me her language. Now I don't tell Milo to 'sit' I say 'centre'.

Milo and Max are getting on a bit better. Sometimes Milo actually lets Max walk past without barking at him. Gran seems quite fascinated with Milo too, probably his bright red coat. Milo spends most of his day trying to catch the annoying blooming flies in his mouth. That is when he's not begging anyone and everyone for food. His big sad eyes and constant drool seem to pursuade most people, so no doubt I will have a big fat lab soon.

Ali and I had some fun last night with her new robot toy. Not quite as rude as it sounds! She has bought herself a robot window cleaner, what with the amount of windows in the big beach house. You literally just plug it in and stick it on the pane. Then sit back and watch. Which is exactly what we did, just watched it, it was fascinating. It even has a remote control and won't stop until it clears every smear.

Every day I take Milo down to the beach. And every day I feel like I'm looking at a postcard...

My cafe...




Gran watching Milo...


The window robot at work...


Picture postcard every day... 

4 comments: