Tuesday 29 March 2016

My new best friends...

I now have two new best friends. My smoke detector and my fire extinguisher. I also have one disregarded friend. My so called amazing magic rubber oven tray. The tray was supposed to cook anything to perfection in the oven. I was pretty excited about this as my oven broke early on during my Scotland travels and I recently had the lovely John from Neston fix it for me. So I was treating myself to oven cooked fish and chips. All was going well until I realised my eyes were watering rather heavily. That's when my first best friend gave me a shout out, good old smoke detector works a treat. Luckily I didn't have to use my second best friend but I was reassured just knowing he was there for me.  Anyway disaster averted, oven tray in the bin, and just want to sing the praises of my new best friends. Fish and chips were quite nice too.

I had my annual hair appointment  today. I seem to be fortunate enough that my grey hair is growing through as the same colour I have been dying it for years.  Or, I have wasted a lot of money over the years paying to colour it the colour it already was! It was nice to be pampered for a change and I did the usual and told Dave, my hairdresser, everything about my life. He's probably speaking to journalists right now haha!

Am going to my bank tomorrow for some advice whilst travelling round Ireland. Seems to me that I will be charged a few quid every time I use my bank card...

Tidy hair...


New best friend...

Other new best friend...

Dumped friend...

2 comments:

  1. Looking great in your picture Nicci, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're too kind, as always :)

      Delete