Sunday 20 March 2016

Australia would have been easier...

Items so far fallen into Milos water bowl: mobile phone twice, reading glasses numerous times, tea towels daily, keys once, and today my iPad, luckily too big to fit in.  I now think it's time to move his water bowl.

I'm beginning to stress out about my forthcoming trip to Ireland. I originally ruled out Italy,  as being a foreign country it seemed too difficult. Well guess what. Ireland is a foreign country! Yes I already knew that Ireland is not part the UK, but in my ignorance I thought I could just jump on a ferry and go...
I've since had to go through the process of getting Milo a passport, including a rabies jab. When I want to come back to the UK I can't just hop on a ferry, I have to find a government registered vet between one and five days before to get Milo wormed.  Today I had to go through the process of unlocking my phone so I can buy a SIM card to use in Ireland, but will still have to pay for a contract I am unable to use whilst there. And I need to get Euros. And I struggle to understand accents. And the camping club I'm a member of only has two sites in the whole of Ireland. And I think Milo wants to go to Australia (see photo!) And, and, and! But at least they drive on the right...



Deep in thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment