Thursday 17 March 2016

Picky Nicci's Love Bus...

Kind of wish I was in Ireland today celebrating St Patrick's day. But I'm sure I'll have plenty of other days to celebrate when I get there. I'm probably going to be there on my big five O birthday and I have this vision of me sitting in the Beast on the edge of some cliff sharing a tin of beans with Milo by candlelight!

I had an amusing start to my day today. My story was in the Take a Break magazine. I did have to send a quick message to my bestie in the beach photo! And I'm not sure about the Beast being referred to as my 'love bus' haha, might have to get a bus conductors uniform. Think they got the Picky Nicci right though.  Heyho.

I had a yukky day in work yesterday, felt like I couldn't do right for doing wrong and ended up crying in public (so not my style!). Anyway I was cheered up with a photo my son took of Milo wearing his beanie hat, so cute. And then I spent the afternoon looking through my 'Live your Dream' box, which is full of my memories of Scotland. I'll need to get myself another dream box for Ireland...











No comments:

Post a Comment