Monday 25 July 2016

A year on from Mr P...

Received a lovely call from Mr P today. He informed me it is a year to the day that I bounced out of the Beast and into his arms. We do keep in regular contact and he is seemingly doing really well. It's funny how when we break up with someone we want them to be absolutely ok about it, and then when we realise they are it's like 'how dare he/she get over me!' Mr P is selling the Big House and moving on. I have many happy memories (and some hilarious/sad ones) of the Big House, and Mr P. He probably helped carve my future and I hope I did his too, in a good way. I know I'll never meet another Mr P...

Milo is struggling with the heat today. Not helped by the fact that we had lunch on the terrace and he sat right next to me in the sun waiting for my scraps. We kind of snook outside today as the PG's have gone sightseeing and we have spent most of the weekend hiding in the basement with the dogs. (The unseen staff). Today we are rebuilding hoovers. For some reason Ali has five and only one seems to work. So good old YouTube Google is being viewed. If it cools down later me and Ali may pop out in The Mouse to the beach with the dogs. I still absolutely love dotting about in the Mouse, it's so cute.

Yesterday when out walking Milo we had a coffee stop. I chose a familiar local beach front venue and sat back to relax and enjoy my extremely cheap brew. I obviously relaxed a little too much as Milo spotted something (not sure what) and made a run for it. I unfortunately had hold of his lead and actually went with him, chair attached to my sweaty backside. I had the good sense to release the lead  once I was flat on the floor, chair still attached to backside, and a very kind old man caught Milo and helped me up. I said very little, other than my basic 'obrigado' so as not to be known as 'that ditzy English woman on the beach...'



Memories...


Me and Ali on the beach...


The five hoovers... 


My cute Mouse... 

2 comments: