Saturday 16 July 2016

Hot girls...

For some strange reason I seem to have quite a few followers on Twitter of scantily clad young girls. I have no idea why they seem to want to follow me, a middle aged, homeless, crazy woman, but they do! I even have trouble trying to figure out their profile pictures, you know the type when it's a certain part of the body in close up but on first appearance it could be a kitchen utensil or the like! Then when you properly view it it's like 'oh my word' haha. Last year it was wannabe young male Canadian pop stars. I think it's down to one followed by mistake and the others joined in. No doubt any hot blooded males reading this will now be logging onto my Twitter account (nicci66nicci enjoy!).

I went to the market again yesterday, this time without Milo. But I very nearly came back with a new puppy. It was in a tiny cage full of shredded newspaper and just whimpering in the heat. The sign said 'Labrador 100 euro' seemed a bit cheap to me for a Labrador. I resisted the puppy purchase and bought some slippers instead. Ali went to the Algarve again this week and came back with the most gorgeous pair of sparkly flip flops for me, much nicer than the pair Max ate. They are far too nice to wear down at the lagoon, which is extra muddy just now as it seems as though someone has pulled the plug out! The water is really low and sludgy but Milo doesn't seem to mind.

We went for another drive in the Mouse this morning but I got a little lost again. I ended up going through the village twice, on one occasion driving on the wrong side of the road. I actually couldn't figure out 'why is that man is driving straight at me?' I drove to the shops and parked up but didn't have the heart to leave Milo or the Mouse in that heat, so got back in and drove home...

Hot girl...


How much is that doggy...


Sparkly flip flops... 



Milo in the Lagoon...


Milo in the Mouse... 

6 comments:

  1. Don't know if you are aware but you can buy 'cool coats' for dogs which are really great in hot temperatures (Amazon). Have worked a treat for our bulldog. Looks as if Milo is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the info! Milo has taken to lying on the marble floor in the kitchen like a splayed chicken :)

      Delete
  2. Love those flip flops & the colour of your nail varnish. I'm hoping that someone nice bought the puppy.

    ReplyDelete