Wednesday 13 July 2016

My totally useless gaydar...

Milo and Me went exploring in the Mouse today. And yes we did get lost. I had a plan to travel to the opposite side of the lagoon. It seemed a pretty straight forward destination, follow the edge of the lagoon. Trouble was I lost sight of the lagoon at one point and totally lost my bearings. Ended up miles away from the lagoon in a tiny village with roads barely wide enough for the Mouse. I was rather impressed though that I found my way home. We stopped on route for a coffee and two rather handsome men sat at the table in front of me. I was that busy thinking of a way to get them to notice me that I didn't notice Milo had his head in my handbag and was munching through a pack of baby wipes. Anyway they soon left and I swear they were holding hands. My gaydar is rubbish.

We stopped on a beach for a splash about and Milo was devastated when I started munching on what looked like a hamburger but was infact stuffed with chocolate. I, obviously, was far from devastated. I love driving the Mouse, it's like a really fast dodgem car. I saw another one yesterday that was bright pink, I might ask hunky friend to respray Mouse!

I think I may love the housekeeper as much as Milo now. Not because she worries 'the little girl needs feeding' but I love the way she launders my clothes. She washes, dries and irons everything and presents it back to me like it just came off a shop shelf. I also love that when I was parking the Mouse today a car pulled up beside me and the lady said hello. I now know local people like I'm a 'local'...

My gay friends...


My chocolate hamburger...


My laundry... 

4 comments:

  1. Picture of the mouse please? What kind of car is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh Des! Picture in previous blog and it's a wee smart car! Love it :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh yes - get it resprayed pink and fitted with eyelashes, haha. Love that the housekeeper refers to you as the "little girl" & is worried that you need feeding up - she sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Tricia I like the sound of eyelashes :)

      Delete