Monday 4 July 2016

Wearing rubber...

Mmmm, think I spied me a fit fisherman this morning. Well I think he was a fisherman. He was wearing some kind of rubber outfit and waded into the water pulling some kind of bucket. He was smoking a cigarette in the water and managed to make it look sexy. I pretended to take some photos of Milo but you'll have to trust me that up close he looked rather dishy. I may try to walk Milo at the same time tomorrow and get a better look. Then I will plan my next move (possibly involving rubber mwhaha!)

Milo did a 'me' on the beach this morning. He was charging for his ball and forgot about the ropes mooring the boats. He practically bungee jumped right back, quite funny to see. Just hope my fisherman didn't witness my dumb dog. I've managed to buy a ball thrower for Milo. We always used one previously but I couldn't fit it in my suitcase. And my throwing technique is pretty weak, hence Milo has put on a bit of belly weight, added by the fact that the housekeeper is constantly feeding him. So hopefully his muscle definition will return.

Yesterday I painted some garden furniture. Quite therapeutic but a bit blinding painting white on white in the blaring sunshine. This morning I painted some more but this time with green paint, so much easier. Just need to keep nosy Milo out the way or he's going to look like the Irish flag...

My fit fisherman...


Milo watching me paint...


The finished job... 

No comments:

Post a Comment