Tuesday 2 August 2016

I'm so special...

So I'm sitting in a cafe minding my own business drinking my coffee. I start to notice that everyone is  looking at me, like really looking at me. I did happen to wash and blow dry my hair and had even worn a touch of mascara so I'm beginning to think I'm looking a little bit extra special today. That is until I stood up to leave and realise I am sitting right in front of the 'specials board' !
Later in the day I stopped for a small beer in a local bar. I checked in on Facebook and immediately got a 'like' from the dishy barman standing behind me. I thanked him on leaving, we made friends on Facebook and he promised me tapas on my return. I left the bar, once again feeling a little extra special, aware he was maybe watching me walk to my car, so I did my oh so confident 'flick the hair walk' then got into the Mouse on the wrong side!

I took the Mouse for a car wash the other day mainly to remove half the beach from it. I also now know why a beach bag is so called (see photo!). I mainly cleaned the Mouse as Mr Hunky was returning from his business trip and as he so kindly lent me the Mouse I wanted him to see what great care I was taking of it. Don't think he was that bothered about Mouses well being though, as we went to the local Festa, behaved like teenagers, and drove back at about 3 in the morning with Mr Hunky thinking it would be fun to wrap his hands over my eyes whilst I drove down the road. It most likely improved my driving!

Fantastic news on Milo and Max's friendship. They actually curled up on the couch together the other night and slept for about an hour. They still fight like big brother little brother most days but practically spooning on the couch is a big step forward...

Washing the Mouse...


Beach bag...


Best friends... 

3 comments: