Sunday 5 February 2017

Callipygous blondes and redheads have more fun...

Took Milo to Belleme forest yesterday and stumbled upon an interesting little Spring. I couldn't translate the description plaque other than something to do with donkeys and arsenic. With this information I decided not to drink the water, just in case. So we just headed further into the forest and had a little game of hide and seek, its all go in my world! On the way back we stopped at a little cafe and I tied Milo up outside and went in to order a coffee. Except I hadn't quite tied him up properly and he charged right in heading straight for the basket of baguettes. Only just managed to pull him back and apologise profusely to the staff.

This week I've been trying to make a conscious effort on my writing. But I'm a typical Gemini and am so easily distracted. I end up with so many pages open on my iPad, facebook being the worst. Why on earth I feel the need to know what someone, who I've never met, is eating for their lunch I'll never understand. Or finding my new favourite word on a Favourite words list. Which in case you're interested : Callipygous.  Then finding the Beyond Your Blog site which has given me even more encouragement to write. But it's all a bit like my adventure, peeking at websites or picking up hitchhikers, it's all relevant to who, what and where we are. I did come across MC1R website which is focused on redheads. Of course I had to send in a picture of Milo and hopefully he will be appearing in their April issue :) And I believe my team on the rust2rome rally are describing me on their page as glamorous sweet talking blonde. Hope I don't completely squash that illusion when they finally meet me...

Possibly the fountain of youth or certain death...


Hide & Seek...




Callipygous...! 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you found us at Beyond Your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Susan, you've quite possibly consumed the last three days of my life! :)

      Delete
  2. So which one is you of the three nudes?

    ReplyDelete