Sunday 8 November 2015

What to do now...

It was so lovely to catch up with old friends this weekend. Saturday morning I caught up with my old coffee buddies and I don't think we stopped for breath whilst chatting away. Saturday night I jumped into the beast to go and meet some old work buddies at a restaurant. Felt weird driving the beast as a vehicle and not as my home. Had a lovely catch up and it felt like we'd never been apart. Filled them in on some escapades I never got to put in my blog and caught up on their news. The evening was over far too quickly, I was tempted to invite them into the beast, in the car park, to carry on the evening!

This morning I met another good friend for coffee and got to catch up on some local gossip, always the best type! Then this afternoon I got a visit from my son, undoubtedly my favoutite catch up. His first comment was 'you're not very tanned', too hot to sunbathe son!

Every single person I've come into contact with since I got back has asked me the same question. The same question I ask myself every day. The same question I'm sure everyone is asking. "So what are you going to do now?" And the only answer is "I don't know yet!" Any suggestions greatly appreciated...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, whilst you're staying at your mums maybe you could make a start on writing your book about your adventures, then when you feel you need a change or need more to add, you & Milo could set off again on your travels gathering more to write about & hopefully find love along the way. Love from Pat & Jake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would find a little job for the winter save up some pennies . Whilst getting through the winter you may be inspired as to what to do next. I wish you well xx

    ReplyDelete