Monday 2 November 2015

Leaving San Pedro...

I arrived in San Pedro feeling rather damaged, fragile and broken. I'm leaving today and though I can't say I'm completely repaired I've had plenty of time to reflect. I've learnt a lot about me. My limits and boundaries. My coping mechanisms. My outlook and perception of life and the people around me. Just boils down to the fact that some days are good some days are bad, some people are nice some not so nice. So I just keep going, one day at a time, and just God Damm appreciate and enjoy what is put in front of me!

Can't say I'm looking forward to the journey back to UK. Going to take about two days but heyho you never know who I may meet on the way.  And when I get back, after the biggest hug with Milo, I will begin to plan the next adventure...

12 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, so pleased to hear you'll soon be reunited with Milo, more exciting adventures ahead for you both. You have all the wonderful photos & memories of your stay in San Pedro but time now to continue your search, have fun Nikki. Love from Pat & Jake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe journey hopefully I will be following you in a couple of weeks maybe meet up sometime.Take care be strong keeep smiling xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, let me know where you are when you in UK xx

      Delete
  3. Deep breath, think happy thoughts, and feel excitemen as you plan your next adventure. Hope journey back is not too stressful. Just some possitive thoughts.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A new day is like a new life to a wise man (or woman)". Safe journey sweetie... And on it goes! You should be very proud of yourself; you are one brave lady who we should all learn from. Besides which I know two lovely lady and a certain little dawg who's going to be thrilled to have you home; even for a short time. Safe journey and all our love C&J 😘🌴🍸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Judith, maybe see you both when I'm back xx

      Delete
  5. Let me know if you're passing through London and up for a cup of coffee!

    www.johnbattenphotography.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw sorry John just passed through, maybe next time x

      Delete
  6. Hope the journey home is not too horrendous Nicci. I look forward to seeing where your next adventure takes you. BTW, just a thought, but have you thought about registering with a house sitting agency - might be something to consider over the colder months? Bon voyage. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny Tricia I have actually looked into house sitting agencies already so who knows! :) x

      Delete