Friday 6 November 2015

Feeling like a teenager...

Day three living with my mum. All my washing is done, all my meals are cooked, all my needs are catered for. I feel like I'm 15 not approaching 50! Could so easily get used to this. But although I love her to bits, grownups shouldn't live with their parents. And I'm sure she misses her space. Milo is being so well behaved, especially considering the amount of fireworks at the moment. He is so scared of them and just cowers in his bed until they stop. I took him to our old haunt Royden Park yesterday and I think I confused him by taking him in the Beast. When we got back to my mums he couldn't settle, I'm sure he felt we should be off travelling again.

I too feel we should be travelling again but feel like I've lost direction. My dream of true love happy ending is still in my heart, but my map is tatty! I've got my thinking cap on but it keeps slipping over my eyes! Maybe I've still got jet lag?

I'm meeting up with some old friends this weekend and am so excited to see them. I can't believe I've been gone over five months, it feels like five days and also five years. So much has happened for Milo and Me this year I still have to pinch myself that it was real. Most of it has been so positive and good  it makes me feel blessed. Some sadness has occurred and my heart breaks for that...



3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely time with your friends & I am sure you will see your way more clearly after a week or so. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely time with your friends & I am sure you will see your way more clearly after a week or so. xx

    ReplyDelete