Friday 20 October 2017

Milo and The Milk Tray Man...

I for one can't wait for the clocks to fall back an hour. Milo and me have got into a routine of our daily walk being at about 7am. Unfortunately for the last few weeks it has been extremely dark in the woods at 7am, I can't see where I'm going (story of my life!). Milo doesn't care and insists on waking at 6.30 for his breakfast and then mithers me until I agree to venture out. He does everything that he knows will annoy me: empty the bin; eat my socks; steal my slippers, just to get me out of the armchair.

This morning though he was very quiet. He was up to something. He was lurking around looking rather suspicious. And it appears he was up to something, he has been online and entered me into a competition! He has put me forward to be the recipient of a box of Cadburys Milk Tray chocolate delivered by himself, accompanied by The Milk Tray Man. They will both go on a mission, risking life and limb, to deliver said chocolates to me. I, of course, will be waiting deep in the woods in my log cabin lying by a log fire looking suitably gorgeous praying for their safe arrival.

 Now I appreciate The Milk Tray Man and I won't live happily ever after, what with him having to carry out these missions on a daily basis, but if only for a moment I will get a taste of this. And of course the chocolate...

Milo ready for his mission...


I think I hear their helicopter approaching...


Ready for my chocolates...



Hoping for mission accomplished...

No comments:

Post a Comment