Sunday 1 October 2017

Can my ugly mug attract Mr Right...

I really should look in a mirror before I leave the house in future. Yesterday, as usual, I threw on my coat and wellies (sometimes on top of my pyjamas) and headed to the woods with Milo. When we got out the car Milo dropped his ball which rolled between the feet of three men discussing which route they were about to jog. Hmm, I thought, as I leant in to retrieve the ball. They all stopped talking and just stared at me, for more than a few seconds. I smiled and went on my way. Then I raised my hand to move my hair out my face and that is when I realised I had not removed the previous evenings face mask. No wonder they were staring at me, my face was just a mass of white sticky goo. I must have looked like something from a horror movie!

Milo has had quite a good week. Pips boyfriend bought him a squeaky duck, well it was squeaky until he ripped it's insides out. I've also found a lovely new coffee house and Milo loves it too. It's called The White Owl and is in a beautiful location in Thurstaton.
I had a shopping day with my son and his girlfriend yesterday and my son very kindly offered to buy me some new wine glasses... See photo!

And on a final note I've joined Tinder! I tried it a few years ago and wasn't successful finding love haha. But I'm giving it another shot. It's a bit gruesome to be honest. Like looking at someone's face and then just binning them. Why do men wear sunglasses in their pics? They may as well just put a bag on their head. And don't get me started on the weirdo pics including carpets, underpants, bathroom selfies, seriously too close close ups etc etc. Anyway I've had over a thousand likes so fingers crossed the odds are in my favour, or the oddballs are...

Milo's Duck...

What's left of the duck...


Our new haunt...


My drink problem... 

No comments:

Post a Comment