Thursday 1 March 2018

Come on Nicci...

Waiting to exit the petrol station yesterday I spotted a man dressed in high-vis orange boiler suit. Whilst a lady sat in the driver seat, he was filling up her car with petrol. I commented to my sister, Pip, that I didn't realise this garage had pump attendants and I wished I'd seen him before I stood in the cold, filling up our tank. Then I watched him replace the cap and jump into the passenger seat next to his 'wife' and I was so glad I hadn't shouted over "if you could just do me next please!" Haha.

This weather is pretty crazy just now but Milo and me are loving it. Our only gripe is, as I leave his tennis ball in the car overnight, it takes about ten minutes to defrost itself from the ball chucker. But Milo is just loving bouncing in the snow and skating on the ice. I do think this weather is causing me to be a bit lazy though, I seem to be putting my PJ's on earlier every day and am seldom leaving the house. But on a good note this has encouraged me to practically finish writing my book one and start on book two, happy days.

Had a funny weekend involving my bright idea to have a 'disco dance competition' with an eleven year old little girl. I was given the song Come On Eileen and was video'd in slow motion! I've chosen to post the video, even though I know this will ruin whatever street cred I might have once thought I had...

Fun in the snow...







2 comments:

  1. No chance of snow here in sunny Thailand. I'm still working on it. Should have it back to you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where I'd rather be Robin... X

      Delete