Sunday 18 February 2018

Caught with my pants down...

I'm having problems with toilets. It's not a problem with my body, it's the toilet room. Last night I went to Liverpool for a friends birthday celebration. We started with a lovely meal at Fazenda. Then I went to the ladies toilet. It was a stunning toilet, I must say. My own cubicle with a personal sink and hand dryer. After washing my hands I slapped on some of the very expensive hand lotion provided. Then spent ages trying to turn the door knob to get out. After re-washing my hands and wiping the door knob I eventually escaped.

We then headed to the White Star pub in town where I visited their ladies facility. After a quick check in the mirror I tried to open the main door out, locked. I stood there for a moment wondering who would have locked me in. Then I realised it was not the main door out and I was in fact trying to open a cupboard door. My last toilet visit was the worst. Sitting on the loo, minding my own business, a lady barged in, stood for a few seconds just staring at me, then said "oh sorry, I thought it was vacant". So, I either can't unlock the door, can't even find the door or just don't bother locking the door! I had a good night anyway, the highlight being when a lady in the pub, pointed at me and asked my sister "is that your daughter?" ha-ha!

Back home, Milo would not leave me alone. As I'd been to an 'eat all you can 'meat' carvery' he thought I smelt delicious. Quick change into my very 'sexy' onesie and he soon settled down. Milo didn't look so 'sexy' either on our walk this morning. I forgot to take his lead so he had to walk past all the other dogs sporting a lovely, lime green, fluffy scarf...

My 'sexy' onesie, not...



Milo's sexy look...

2 comments:

  1. So your th Loo Lady now. What have you planned for this year ?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to plan everyday Maggie and then change the plan! Hoping to publish book one soon, and hoping to travel again if I can save the pennies X Hope you are well X

      Delete