Sunday 5 November 2017

Sometimes a girl just needs a cuddle...

I've had a busy kind of week, good, quite good and very good. I had a random invite from a friend to a birthday party. I didn't know anyone there but had a good night non the less. I also received a message from an American boy I met in San Pedro two years ago, he was visiting the UK with his friend and suggested we meet up in Liverpool. They were good fun guys and made me laugh that evening. I left to go home and they carried on partying in the city bringing to mind An American Warewolf in Liverpool movie. I also had a lunch date with someone I met on Tinder, it was our second date and was very pleasant. Will there be a third? I'm not sure. I went to a lovely firework display on Hoylake beach, had coffee with Milo at the Red Fox and played in a kids park at the Harvest Mouse.

This week my lovely next door neighbour knocked at my door to inform me her friend had overheard on BBC Radio Two that a gentleman in Scotland was trying to find that lady who travelled round Scotland in a van with her dog? Hmm, I wonder if he'll find me? I wonder who he is? Also this week I received an interesting message from someone I don't know praising me on my style of writing, he provided me with lots of positive feedback and plenty of encouragement to write that book! This in turn led me to spend the whole day in my van writing some more of my book. But the best bit for me this week was trying to arrange a meeting with a publisher who is interested in publishing my book, mega excited is an understatement.

Weird thing is although I've had a really good week I'm now sitting on the couch with Milo feeling really down. Milo is on edge because of the fireworks and is in need of lots of cuddles. I'm just probably feeling sad due to a lack of cuddles...

Wearing high heels...


Having fun...






Oh wherefore art thou cuddles... 


No comments:

Post a Comment