Monday 20 November 2017

Dating dilemmas...

My Beast has had a well overdue clean. I've kept the inside clean but outside was pretty mucky, with bits of moss growing in places. One big soapy yard brush later and he's as good as new, well, besides the rust which is growing as quick as the moss. Whilst cleaning I came across my map of Scotland highlighting our route. It wasn't quite NC500, more of a zig zag journey due to me, so often, getting lost. Nonetheless I loved it all and would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Milo stayed indoors whilst I cleaned the van, mainly because he is scared of hose pipes and thinks yard brushes are to be chased and attacked. Yesterday I bought Milo his first Christmas decoration, it's a cute little snow globe with a reindeer inside who I swear looks the spit of Milo. He didn't seem too impressed when I showed him it.

I'm debating, at the moment, a dilemma on a dating website. It's called mysinglefriend and I've signed up for free. I can read the messages I've been sent by various gentlemen but I have to pay a subscription if I want to reply. As I'm so poor just now I've put off subscribing, but there is an automatic message reply button, one suggesting that the gentleman pays for your subscription. A particular gentleman has sent me a few messages, in the latest one he is suggesting he makes a payment to secure me... He certainly isn't someone I could picture myself being with and I feel it would be unkind to take his money with nothing in return. I guess I could accept his offer and just meet him for coffee to say thank you. But would that not be leading him on? Hmm what to do...

Milo's lookalike Christmas snow globe...


Milo's unimpressed face...


Cleaning the Beast...

Zig zagging Scotland...

3 comments: