Friday 1 February 2019

This Time Next Year...

So the cat is out the bag! (don't tell Milo!) Having received a fair few messages this week, I thought I had best set the record straight; Yes! that is my ugly mug popping up on your TV screens ~ just as you're about to make a cuppa in the ad break. Yes! that is me declaring, in my poshest accent, my pledge to Davina ~ This Time Next Year  'I'd like to have a husband'...
I'm sorry I was unable to mention this previously but I was sworn to secrecy by the Twofour production team who threatened to shoot me if I told anyone (joke). I have wanted to blog about it since the beginning of filming but obviously didn't want to spoil the surprise outcome of my pledge. So, for anyone who may be interested; my pledge will be broadcast on ITV at 8pm on Tuesday 26th February.

The last two weeks I've spent most of my time adoring my beautiful newborn granddaughter. I just can't get enough of her, I'm sure her mummy and daddy are sick of the sight of me; but I don't care. Children grow up far too quickly so I have to make the most of her while I can.

It's been so cold this week I've been wrapped up like the abominable snowman when walking Milo and then sitting on top of the radiator when I return. My legs constantly sport the tinky tartan look lately. Milo adores the snow and loves to dive through it like a mini snowplow. Anyway, even when the snow does eventually clear up, I might keep my abominable snowman look; if only as a disguise...

Just another crazy day in my world...



Just can't get enough of this little cherub...



Always my number one :)...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicci, will Milo be on tv with you? Jake and i will be watching. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly will Pat! Always by my side :) xx

      Delete