Thursday 28 February 2019

And for my next trick... YouTube..

Milo came across fantastic on the TV, mostly just looking up at me as if to say 'WHAT are you doing?!' haha! I've received some of the usual backlash from trolls - 'state of her' 'desperate hag' 'dating at funerals' etc. (for the record it was a family funeral and a wonderful celebration of life).  But I don't care, I had loads of fun on This Time Next Year and everyone was so lovely to me. At least I can say I got off my backside and had a little fun :)

As far as trying to find my perfect man I've decided to 'stop looking - but not to stop wanting' if he does exist so be it, if not so what! Life is good and has treated me well, I can say the last few years have been fabulous, I've been extremely fortunate ~ Full story in my TWO books ;)) and Book One is FREE until Sunday! Please leave a review if you do happen to read it, I would be so grateful.
Milo, Me and The Beast


I've decided to have one more bit of fun... I'm doing a video diary on YouTube. During the year of 'This Time Next Year' I filmed nearly one hundred videos documenting my dating disasters. This was obviously cut down to about four minutes for TV. So my videos are just sitting here feeling quite redundant :( Which led me to think 'Why not show the world how bloomin difficult it is to date in your fifties?!' If you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel you can see how much effort I did actually put into my year between those two doors. Disclaimer: it's not pretty!!

So life goes on. I will constantly ask myself 'Why am I me?' and I will never know the answer...

my husband hunt dating diary


No comments:

Post a Comment